Girls Just Wanna Have Fennel
A gin, kombucha, and fennel recipe that's light and refreshing.
1. 2 oz gin
2. 4 oz Blackberry (or Ginger) Kombucha
3. 1 oz fennel simple syrup*
4. 1 glass filled with ice
1. Fill a tall glass with ice.
2. Add fennel simply syrup, gin, and Blackberry Kombucha
3. Twist the lime peel over the cocktail and rub the peel on the rim if you'd like, garnish with extra lime for flavor if desired.
*Fennel Simple Syrup
1. 1 Tbsp fennel seeds
2. 1 cup water
3. 1 cup sugar
1. Coarsely grind fennel seed use a mortar and pestle to grind fennel seeds.
2. Combine water with ground fennel in a small pot or saucepan. Bring to a boil, then turn off heat and all to cool to room temperature.
3. Strain the liquid into a jar with a mesh strainer.
4. Shake the jar until the sugar is dissolved.